You made the right choice by trying out our Sucuri Firewall on your website. The Sucuri Firewall is a cloud-based protective layer, very easy to enable, that does not require any changes or anything installed on your server. Yes, with a simple DNS change, we will protect your website from brute force attacks, SQL Injection, malware, DDoS, blacklisting and many other issues that webmasters face every day.
All that needs to be done is changing your DNS A records to point to our firewall IP addresses instead of to your site. By doing this, all your site’s traffic will be redirected to us, so we can filter malicious traffic, while allowing good traffic to proceed to your site.
As a bonus, you also benefit from better performance and speed, due to our caching optimization, website acceleration and Anycast CDN (all included).
The Sucuri Firewall bundles the best of a WAF (Web Application Firewall) and an IDS (Intrusion Detection System) to provide the protection required
against today’s threats and attacks. It runs on top of our high-performance Anycast network infrastructure, giving you a CDN and website acceleration all
included with one solution.
Some of the key features and differentiators that we offer are:
- Easy to enable and manage.
- Direct access to our support team to get you onboarded and configured.
- Protection against SQL Injections, XSS, RCE, RFU and all known-attacks.
- Virtual patching and hardening to improve your security posture.
- Full DDoS protection on all plans.
- Brute force protection.
- Kicks out malicious bots and vulnerability scanners from going after your site.
- Website Acceleration, caching and CDN. Yes, it will make your site faster.
If you have any question on how to setup the DNS or you simply want us to do it for you, please don’t hesitate to ask us here.
We have the best support in the market, answering the majority (90%) of all requests in under one hour.
- Change Hosting IP (Migrating Web Hosts)
- Changing Name Servers
- Domain Aliases
- Enable SSL/HTTPS
- Enable Sucuri DNS
- Getting Started
- Integrating with Splunk
- Multiple Host IPs / Backup Host IP
- Prevent Sucuri Firewall Bypass
- Security Options
- SSL Mode
- Support for CloudFlare
- Support for Ezoic
- Support for KeyCDN
- Support for MaxCDN
- Working With DreamHost
- Working with GoDaddy
- Working with Shopify
- Testing Firewall Before Changing the DNS
- Backend Timeout Message
- Comments/XMLRPC Blocked
- Domain Not Configured
- Failed Network Error when Downloading Files
- Fixing PrestaShop Session Cache Issue
- How to Fix SSL Mixed Content Warnings
- Iframes Being Blocked
- Investigating Cache Headers
- IP is not valid
- Issues with FTP, Email, cPanel and WebSockets
- iTunes Podcasts Feed Error
- JetPack Issues
- My Site is Offline (not loading)
- osCommerce Who’s Online
- Safari Loading Error
- Same IP for All Users
- Troubleshoot Cache Issues
- VaultPress Issues
- vBulletin Customizations
- VirtueMart Issues
- You are being redirected
- Bypassing Firewall for Testing
- Website Firewall
- Whitelist and Blacklist