You made the right choice by trying out our Sucuri Firewall on your website. The Sucuri Firewall is a cloud-based protective layer, that does not require any installation or modification to your server. With a simple DNS change, we will protect your website from brute force attacks, SQL injection, malware, DDoS, blacklisting and many other issues that webmasters face every day.
All you need to do is change your DNS A record to point to our firewall IP addresses instead of to your site’s hosting. By doing this, all your site’s traffic will be redirected to us, so we can filter malicious traffic, while allowing good traffic to proceed to your site.
As a bonus, you also benefit from better performance and speed due to our caching optimization, website acceleration and Anycast CDN (all included).
The Sucuri Firewall bundles the best of a WAF (Web Application Firewall) and an IDS (Intrusion Detection System) to provide the protection required against today’s threats and attacks. It runs on top of our high-performance Anycast network infrastructure, giving you a CDN and website acceleration.
Some of the key features that we offer are:
- Easy to enable and manage.
- Direct access to our support team to get you onboarded and configured.
- Protection against SQL Injections, XSS, RCE, RFU and all known-attacks.
- Virtual patching and hardening to improve your security posture.
- Full DDoS protection on all plans.
- Brute force protection.
- Blocks malicious bots and vulnerability scanners from reaching your site.
- Website Acceleration, caching and CDN.
If you have any question on how to setup the DNS or you simply want us to do it for you, please don’t hesitate to ask us here.
We have the best support in the market, answering the majority (90%) of all requests in under one hour.
- Change Hosting IP (Migrating Web Hosts)
- Changing Name Servers
- Domain Aliases
- Enable SSL/HTTPS
- Enable Sucuri DNS
- Integrating with Splunk
- Internal Domains
- Multiple Host IPs / Backup Host IP
- Prevent Sucuri Firewall Bypass
- Security Options
- SSL Mode
- Support for CloudFlare
- Support for Ezoic
- Support for KeyCDN
- Support for MaxCDN
- Working With DreamHost
- Working with GoDaddy
- Working with Shopify
- Getting Started
- Testing the WAF Before Changing the DNS
- Sucuri Firewall Troubleshooting Guide
- “Failed – Network Error” when Downloading Files
- Backend Timeout Message
- Bypassing the WAF for Testing
- Comments/XMLRPC Blocked
- Domain Not Configured
- Facebook Unable to Get Page Details
- Fixing PrestaShop Session Cache Issue
- FTP/SFTP/SSH, Mail, cPanel/WHM, Plesk or WebSockets Not Working
- How to Fix SSL Mixed Content Warnings
- Iframes Being Blocked
- Investigating Cache Headers
- IP is not valid
- iTunes Podcasts Feed Error
- JetPack Issues
- My Site is Offline (not loading)
- osCommerce Who’s Online
- Safari Loading Error
- Same IP for All Users
- Troubleshoot Cache Issues
- VaultPress Issues
- vBulletin Customizations
- VirtueMart Issues
- You are being redirected
- Website Firewall
- Whitelist and Blacklist