You made the right choice by trying out our Sucuri Firewall on your website. The Sucuri Firewall is a cloud-based protective layer, very easy to enable and does not require any changes or anything installed on your server. With a simple DNS change, we will protect your website from brute force attacks, SQL Injections, malware, DDoS, blacklisting and many other issues that webmasters face every day.
All that needs to be done is changing your DNS A records to point to our firewall IP addresses instead of to your hosting. By doing this, all your site’s traffic will be redirected to us so we can filter malicious traffic, while allowing good traffic to through to your site.
As a bonus, you also benefit from better performance and speed due to our caching optimization, website acceleration and Anycast CDN (all included).
The Sucuri Firewall bundles the best of a WAF (Web Application Firewall) and an IDS (Intrusion Detection System) to provide the protection required against today’s threats and attacks. It runs on top of our high-performance Anycast network infrastructure, giving you a CDN and website acceleration all-in-one solution.
Some of the key features we offer are:
- Easy to enable and manage.
- Direct access to our support team to get you onboarded and configured.
- Protection against SQL Injections, XSS, RCE, RFU and all known-attacks.
- Virtual patching and hardening to improve your security posture.
- Full DDoS protection on all plans.
- Brute force protection.
- Keeps malicious bots and vulnerability scanners from going after your site.
- Website Acceleration, caching and CDN.
If you have any question about how to setup the DNS or you simply want us to do it for you, please don’t hesitate to ask us here.
We have the best support in the market, answering the majority (90%) of all requests in under one hour.