The Sucuri Firewall bundles the best of a WAF (Web Application Firewall), IDS (Intrusion Detection System) and CDN (Content delivery network) to provide a complete protection against today’s and tomorrow’s threats and attacks. The Sucuri Firewall runs on top of our global high-performance Anycast network, giving you a CDN and website acceleration all in one solution.
We are really proud that we managed to create such a powerful product, while still making it easy to use and accessible to every webmaster. We also offer Enterprise and Business plans that are being used by some of the largest sites in the world.
Some of the key features and differentiators that we offer are:
- Easy to enable and manage.
- Direct access to our support team to get you onboard and configured.
- One-click 2FA, password protection and captcha on any of your pages.
- Free SSL (HTTPS) certificate through LetsEncrypt or GoDaddy (No work on your end).
- Support for Custom SSL certificates.
- One-click GEO blocking.
- One-click whitelisting.
- Enabled using DNS A records at your host or NS Records at your registrar.
- Protection against SQL Injections, XSS, RCE, RFU and all known-attacks.
- Virtual patching and hardening to improve your security posture.
- Full DDoS protection on all plans.
- Brute force protection.
- Kicks out malicious bots and vulnerability scanners from going after your site.
- Website Acceleration with minimal connect time and TTFB across the world.
- High performance caching running on top of SSD servers.
- High performance Anycast network (CDN) with PoP’s located across the world.
- HTTP/2 enabled by default.
- One-click gzip / compressing static content.
- Smart caching, allowing you to cache even dynamic pages.
- Positively affects your SEO by auto enabling HTTPS and making your site faster and more secure.
If you have any question on how to get started or you simply want us to configure your site for you, please don’t hesitate to ask us here.
We have the best support in the market and answer the majority (90%) of all requests in under 1 hour.